Our professional consultancy in the field of Estates administration includes the following main services:
A) General legal consultancy for the governing body of the Association in all matters arising from the Condominium Property Act.
B) Management of the Association. This point includes:
- Preparation of an annual revenue and costs budget
- Call for the Annual General Meeting.
- Issuing of periodic receipts for the collection of contributions.
- Monitoring of bad debtors and administration of the collection of the debts up to possible legal proceedings.
- General accountancy of the Association adapted to the Spanish General Accountancy Plan, with obligation of submitting the annual balance sheet at the relevant General Meeting.
- Contracting and control of association staff.
C) Our practice is completely computerised which enables us to offer our clients the service known as the “24 hour Practice”. This makes it possible for every owner, having been allocated an access password, to gain access to the most relevant information about your Association and, in particular, your account statement, at any time and from your place of residence.
D) Together with the post of Administrator, we also undertake that of the Secretary of the Association. This post implies responsibility in the preparation of the minutes of each meeting, the administrating of the Minutes Book, the issuing of debt certifications and, in general, the safekeeping of all legal and accounting documentation in accordance with the regulations in force.
E) Optionally, and because of our status as practising lawyers, we can offer specific legal services, at the request of the Association or of a private owner. In this case, we charge independent fees according to the tariffs in force that are facilitated by the Bar Association of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.